You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 10: Crashing when asked to sync

I previously had Apple Music running on my Windows 10, with my library synced. For reasons, I had to do a complete system restore on the computer (it's old and was barely functioning, I still need it before I get a new computer). I reinstalled Apple Music after the system wipe, signed in. Now, I ask it to sync my library, and the app just crashes.

I'm having similar problems with my iPhone after I reset the sync there, but because the my library was syncing on my computer, I thought it was a problem with my phone. But now it's crashing on my computer, is it do with my account? I have a large library, over 99,000 songs, but I previously had no problems with the sync, and the size has stayed consistent over a long period of time.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 1, 2024 12:10 PM

There are no replies.

Windows 10: Crashing when asked to sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.