You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

One of the accounts I try to invite never receives the invite and can't join if they do receive it.

I can invite my wife to my home, but when I send the invite to my daughter she can't get it and if she does it says joining the home for 5 minutes then , cannot accept invitation. I am so disappointed in apple. They use to be better about their software quality. I should not have to spend hours trying to do something so basic.

I have deleted the home and created a new one but I get the same problem. It is sad that apple's support is called AppleCare. I dont think apple cares at all.

Was typing for 5 minutes and when I try to post the question it says my session expired. I had to log back in to do this. Is there anything that apple makes easy?

Posted on Sep 7, 2024 12:21 PM

There are no replies.

One of the accounts I try to invite never receives the invite and can't join if they do receive it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.