You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

apple music skips song without even playing them.

i installed the apple music app for windows since i want to be able to listen music from my computer and not have to have my air pods while on it. the problem i am experiencing is that the music will not play and instead it will skip the song. what i mean is that it will just skip over the song without playing it and go to the next song and will do that until it reaches the end of the playlist without even making a sound, whilst the songs are stuck at 0:00 play time. this was an issue that i had with Itunes too but i though that i would not have it since i would be playing the music on the dedicated app. this issue only affect my Desktop computer and does not seem to affect my laptop as the music plays without any hitches there. another thing i noticed is that the media controls don't have an effect either weather i stop the song or not it will still skip it, the only thing that works is skipping or replaying a song. here is a link to a vid that show's my issue: https://youtu.be/zT9xIRbh_Og

Windows, Windows 11 (22631)

Posted on Sep 11, 2024 6:55 PM

There are no replies.

apple music skips song without even playing them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.