You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Free pencil pro when purchasing Educational IPad Air/ Pro

I recently ordered the IPad Pro M4 11’ but i opt out of offer with their Pencil. i am aware that they do have free pencil for ipad but I have no idea how to claim it. i thought they will automatically include or send it along with my ipsd order. i am worried if i will still be receiving a free pencil pro even i opt out of their offer?

iPad Pro (M4, 2024)

Posted on Sep 14, 2024 5:58 PM

1 reply

Sep 14, 2024 6:25 PM in response to youdontknowme07

You must add the Apple Pencil offer to your bag along with your iPad, then the cost of the Pencil will be deducted. If you don’t have the Pencil in your bag, there won’t be any associated offers with it.

You can contact Apple Support, though it will be at their discretion to give you your Pencil, because you opted out of the offer. You may also be able to cancel the order then order it again with the Pencil if you are still within the 14-day return timeframe.

Contact Apple for Support and Service

Free pencil pro when purchasing Educational IPad Air/ Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.