You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iCloud not syncing Messages or Reminders

After updating to Sequoia the other day, my Mac Mini is not syncing messages, calendar or reminders.

I thought it was a continuity issue between my iPhone and Mac but after signing out of iCloud and then signing back in, my Mac Mini refuses to show the most recent conversations I've had with people, both RCS AND iMessage.

Additionally, the reminders app (and now in the calendar app) is not reflecting the completed tasks I've marked as done throughout the day. On my iPhone, everything is current but when I open the reminders app on my Mac, it shows that I still have a handful of uncompleted tasks which just isn't true.

I've checked the iCloud status page and it says everything is working correctly so I'm honestly at a loss as to why my data is not up to date on my Mac Mini.

Mac mini, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 18, 2024 12:21 PM

2 replies

iCloud not syncing Messages or Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.