You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Return/Play button in Apple Music not working with macOS Sequoia 15.0?

Hi community!

I hope you guys can help me out.

Yesterday I updated my Macbook Pro to Mac OS 15. I was curious about all the new functions, which are great in my opinion. Too bad iPhone Mirroring doesn't work yet in Europe..

Anyway my problem is as the topic title says.

Normally when I play a song in iTunes/Music I select the song and press Return/Enter on my keyboard which plays the song. I use the F7/8/9 buttons on my keyboard sometimes to skip/rewind or pause songs.

When I just now opened Apple Music the Return/Enter on my keyboard did not respond and I get the "Pong" sound with screen flash you get when somethings not possible.

Also the F7/F8/F9 keys didn't respond. < This was fixed already by Restarting my Macbook, but the Return/Enter key still don't do anything even after Powering Off and On a couple of times.

This site still says Return is used to play songs in Music: Toetscombinaties in Muziek op de Mac - Apple Support (NL)

Is there anything I'm doing wrong or is it just a bug?

I will be glad to hear from you! Thanks in advance. :)

Jelle

MacBook Pro 16″, 15.0

Posted on Sep 19, 2024 8:20 AM

There are no replies.

Return/Play button in Apple Music not working with macOS Sequoia 15.0?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.