You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

ios 18 cookies management issue

Hi

i updated with ios18 this morning and have now found that when presented with the cookie page to accept all, decline all or manage, although the buttons appear and appear to depress when clicked it’s not actually selecting whichever choice I make.

I’ve tried restarting the phone, blocking all cookies (though they never were before, and wasn’t selected when I followed: settings; apps; advanced etc) and then returning it to the default setting.

So yes, a wonderful update however any google result is the only part of the webpage that you’ll see and the cookie overlay just won’t disappear 😡

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 20, 2024 5:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2024 2:22 PM

You’d think somebody from Apple might have interjected by now, after all we’re paying their wages by throwing our hundreds of £/$ at what essentially turns out to be an expensive doorstop. It’s hardly a smartphone if you can’t use apple pay or view webpages due to an update 🙄

I updated my watch at the same time (pointless) you have to mess around to get back to the card you want to use whereas before the update, double clicking the side button let you scroll through the cards. Double clicking now takes you back onto the last card you used.

seriously considering Samsung or even just not having a phone for the stress it creates, like a watch that tries to motivate me “you can still do it” if I wanted to do it I would’ve done 🤬

10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2024 2:22 PM in response to domdele

You’d think somebody from Apple might have interjected by now, after all we’re paying their wages by throwing our hundreds of £/$ at what essentially turns out to be an expensive doorstop. It’s hardly a smartphone if you can’t use apple pay or view webpages due to an update 🙄

I updated my watch at the same time (pointless) you have to mess around to get back to the card you want to use whereas before the update, double clicking the side button let you scroll through the cards. Double clicking now takes you back onto the last card you used.

seriously considering Samsung or even just not having a phone for the stress it creates, like a watch that tries to motivate me “you can still do it” if I wanted to do it I would’ve done 🤬

Sep 28, 2024 7:18 AM in response to Yozza108

Since update keep getting message

Why can't I access Bill Pay?

You might have cookies blocked or cross-site tracking prevented. Depending on what browser you're using, check your settings for these terms:

• Block third party cookies
  • Cookie tracking
  • Cross-site tracking

Make sure cookies are not blocked and cross-site tracking is enabled. Follow any additional instructions in your browser once you have adjusted these settings.

tried everything I know still get message

ios 18 cookies management issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.