You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Phone is stuck in guided access and can’t shut off Guided access

My Iphone 14 max was locked out for 15days stuck in a loop where I couldn't use it at all. It'd just scan through guided accessibilty mode until it died.

Interesting enough I had my Iphone14 max stuck in a loop.

It wouldn't respond to the normal hold the power button, and push volume buttons and force reset.

Itunes wouldnt recognize my iphone either even though I was logged into it on my computer and trying to access it with USBC cord.

I tried everything and I know a thing or two about simple coding and the communications. Regardless you can get passed accessibility mode Ive done it twice so far both different methods worked.

I keep reading about peoples phone stuck in this mode.

1. you plug your Iphone to the computer and hold just the power button until the screen turns black.

2 Push the volume up button and while still holding power button at the same time DISCONNECT the Iphone and plug it back in almost immediately.

3 This is hard force a reset and bypassed the loop at the same time let you reset your credentials due to a vulnerability in the IOS devices manager protocal.

4 Make sure your know your icloud password and yes it'll ask you to reset and then you can restore from a back up after the initial reboot.

1. Key things to remeber. If you have your phone stuck in switch mode and guided accessibilty mode, you can unlock with eye movement via head tracker and hand movements of mirros focusing seven digits... left hand three fingers up top near edge of camera, right hand five fingers near edge of screen pink up top corner and thumb near bottom. Bring three finger in and keep thumb an pinky on edges and rotate from vertical to landscape. More than likely you don't realize your switches will work with two, three or four finger **** even five finger promotes.

if you need and guidence feel free to reply. There hasnt been an iphone I cant get into because of my bypass sdk apk.

Yes that means I can use apple applications with android implications and vise versa.

All in ethical terms of course.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 20, 2024 4:49 PM

There are no replies.

Phone is stuck in guided access and can’t shut off Guided access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.