You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Unable to connect to home wi-fi

My iPhone, iPad, as well as my wife’s iPhone and Mac will no longer connect to our home wi-fi. We both get error messages of either incorrect password (which it’s not) or unable to join the network. Have tried all suggested solutions listed and none work. Still can’t connect. Our home wi-fi is connecting to all other non-Apple products in our house just fine. Just our Apple devices aren’t. Please help!

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 21, 2024 12:18 PM

5 replies

Sep 21, 2024 12:31 PM in response to Shearsbilly

If your iPhone or iPad won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network, or if you have related connectivity issues, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

VPN issue --> AppStore - Apple Community

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points --> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Sep 21, 2024 12:46 PM in response to Limnos

Thank you for the post, but as I indicated we have tried all those options and none of the suggestions solved the problem. Every other non-Apple device connects to our home router without any issues, so I know it’s not a router issue. For some reason our Apple devices just stopped recognizing our wi-fi a few days ago and we can’t fix it. We are beyond frustrated and looking for some other fix not in that article that may work for us.

Unable to connect to home wi-fi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.