You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

logic pro 11 Crash When Quitting Logic Pro

Logic Pro 11 Cashes when I quit and always right at the very moment when one would expect it to finish closing. I have been through the process of deleting preference files and the logic App and reinstalling Logic, 3rd Party Plugins and reinstalling MacOS (but not a clean install). Arturia have given me a lot of support because initially it looked like one of their plugins was the culprit but now I don't know that it is.

I am not losing work and the project files seem to be intact as they open again later without any issues but it's very annoying and I would like some help if anyone can.

I have already tried many remedies suggested by the support team at Arturia and I provided Apple with some reports etc some time ago but not holding my breath for any feedback. I feel it might be some considerable time before a remedy is made available even if it is a problem with Logic Pro 11. However, at the same time if there is something that I can do to fix the problem that would be great. After everything I have tried including reinstalling Plugins and apps, MacOS (not a clean install) I would like to do that. If I have to reinstall my operating system so be it but I don't want to try that unless it is necessary.

I have attached the full

text of the most recent crash report.

iMac 27″, macOS 14.7

Posted on Sep 22, 2024 9:10 PM

There are no replies.

logic pro 11 Crash When Quitting Logic Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.