You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Struggling big time with my new iPhone 14 Pro!!!

So all of a sudden, now, I have to call to Siri like three or four times before she responds to anything. Nothing has changed with my usage.. the control center is showing software up-to-date. I’m not having any problems with any other applications of my microphone.. it’s just all of a sudden now when I say hey Siri or just Siri, it’s not until like the third or fourth time saying it sometimes even fifth that she responds to me…and when she does, she just says she doesn’t understand or “something went wrong. Please try again”.

on a sidenote, I figured I would throw this in there since I was already posting… why is my predictive text not working? It’s toggle as being on in the keyboard settings section but when my keyboard comes up and I am typing, it’s not doing it.

also is there a way or a function that allows me to minimize the keyboard like on my old android phone with its arrow down to the keyboard? With my last one, my iPhone XS all I had to do was just click anywhere off of the keyboard and it would minimize it. This does not do that and it really is a hassle not being able to get it to move out of the way if I need it to without totally backing out.

One last thing… is there a back button gesture or function that I can turn on? Again with my iPhone XS I could just swipe left on the screen and it would go back to the previous page. This one doesn’t do that..

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 23, 2024 3:55 AM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2024 4:20 AM in response to Kmmurzyn87

Kmmurzyn ~ What version of iOS is indicated here?...

Settings > General > About > iOS Version

Did you purchase your new iPhone 14 Pro from an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Reseller?...

Find Locations

Apple's iPhone User Guide says: "If your iPhone isn’t working as expected, you can try restarting it by turning it off, then turning it back on. If turning it off and on doesn’t fix the issue, try forcing it to restart.":

Turn iPhone on or off - Apple Support

õ¿õ¬

Struggling big time with my new iPhone 14 Pro!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.