You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Since upgrading to iOS 18.0 our trust certificate isn't working on iPad 9th Gen

Since upgrading to iOS 18.0 the option in Settings -> General -> About -> Certificate Trust Settings -> ENABLE FULL TRUST FOR ROOT CERTIFICATES slider button is missing. We are have problems connecting to Apps and also browsing website using Safari. Having no problems on other iPads that have not yet upgraded to 18.0

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 25, 2024 5:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2024 5:51 AM

Kinda the same for me - bought an iPhone 16 and it’s not showing up in trust settings after installing it. On my iPad Air 4 it doesn’t show though. As a sanity check I removed and reinstalled the profile on my iPad on iPadOS 18 and it worked. The same certificate continues to not show on my iPhone. I also tried another certificate that is known to work and it doesn’t show on my iPhone either.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2024 5:51 AM in response to Chesnutlodge

Kinda the same for me - bought an iPhone 16 and it’s not showing up in trust settings after installing it. On my iPad Air 4 it doesn’t show though. As a sanity check I removed and reinstalled the profile on my iPad on iPadOS 18 and it worked. The same certificate continues to not show on my iPhone. I also tried another certificate that is known to work and it doesn’t show on my iPhone either.

Oct 8, 2024 2:57 PM in response to Chesnutlodge

Same issue

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS, iPadOS, and visionOS - Apple Support

Buddy, 我的問題如下圖所示,那裡總是空白的。

更新到iOS 18.0.1後,證書信任設定中沒有顯示任何證書!

My question is shown in the figure below. It's always blank there.

It’s not shown any certificates in Certificate Trust Settings after I update to iOS 18.0.1

Since upgrading to iOS 18.0 our trust certificate isn't working on iPad 9th Gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.