You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

After iOS 18 update I can’t see any emails on my iPhone

What happened to my emails. After updating I can’t see any emails

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 26, 2024 4:50 AM

5 replies

Sep 30, 2024 3:34 PM in response to melike160

My emails disappeared from multiple accounts instantly. They’re now missing from the server too. Second time in a month happening. 3 hours on the phone with Apple support, no answers, although the only thing connecting all the different servers, iCloud, Gmail, outlook and work exchange was my phone. Anything that does show up besides the new email after the crash is from 2023 and earlier.

Oct 6, 2024 8:55 AM in response to M_Woody24

Hi,

I had a similar issue with my email disappearing from multiple accounts, and after troubleshooting, I discovered that the problem was related to my self-hosted IMAP mail service on Synology. After updating the SSL certificate, the issue was resolved, and all my emails reappeared. If you're using a self-hosted solution, I recommend checking your SSL certificate as well.

Hope this helps!

After iOS 18 update I can’t see any emails on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.