You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Accessibility Shortcut disappeared from AssistiveTouch menu

I’m using an iPhone 11 with iOS 17.6.1. One day, the AssistiveTouch Shortcut, which I use frequently, was in my AssistiveTouch Button menu, under Device -> More. I removed a few things from my Accessibility Shortcut and now the icon for it in that spot just…isn’t there anymore for whatever reason and I can’t figure out how to get it back there. The only way I see to change anything in the AssistiveTouch menu changes the top level, but this was two levels deep and, to the best of my awareness, present in the menu by default. I can triple press the side button to get the menu, but my case makes it a little difficult to press and that gets irritating when I’m using a keyboard and mouse. Why did it disappear and how do I get it back? (Note: I know I can toss it into the top level, but I already have 9 things there that I’d rather not remove and aren’t options to put in the Accessibility Shortcut.)

Also, while I’m on the topic: None of my Shortcut app Shortcuts appear as options to put in the Accessibility Shortcut even though they did a few months back. There’s no even a “Shortcuts” option on the Accessibility Shortcut page in Settings. Why did THEY disappear?

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 27, 2024 8:51 AM

There are no replies.

Accessibility Shortcut disappeared from AssistiveTouch menu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.