You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

HomeKit/Hue/Tradfri

My set up has always been working just fine, and lately it started to all fall apart on its own. I now get errors for just about everything that I do, and it’s gotten very tedious. The specific error is could not complete operation, but there’s no other explanation as to why. From setting a simple automation like playing a certain song when a specific person gets home, to setting up nighttime lights, the error is persistent. I’m worried that I’m going to have to delete the entire home and restart, but when I tried to delete the home or add a new home, I also could not do that. I am the primary on the account so I don’t understand what’s happening. Mostly I have Philips Hue bulbs but also have one IKEA tradfri bulb and motion sensor. Suddenly everything is broken as of a couple weeks ago.

Posted on Sep 27, 2024 9:22 AM

There are no replies.

HomeKit/Hue/Tradfri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.