You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I can't activate student subscripton in apple music on windows

Hi i have a problem.When im trying to activate student subscripton and i have everything set up i click to open apple music and nothing happens its only openning apple music and nothing happens.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 27, 2024 3:23 PM

1 reply

Oct 14, 2024 5:56 AM in response to kdrapla

I have the same under Windows. Tried different PCs with different OS (Windows 10 and Windows 11), tried different browsers (Edge, Firefox). Tried to reset Apple Music app, repair Apple Music app and also uninstall and reinstall, but nothing helps.

In the Apple Music app, I select plan "University Student" then click Verify Eligibility. It opens the browser https://www.myunidays.com/ which activates Apple Music window again with a smaller white window in front and nothing happens.

I use my university email for Unidays, Apple music, Unidays have verified my status.

I don't believe I do anything wrong.

I can't activate student subscripton in apple music on windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.