You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Accidentally downloaded “occ” popup. Next steps?

Hello,

i accidentally downloaded the occ file from the popup. I immediately deleted it (zero kb file size). However i realize i cannot access the website where i saw the popup anymore. I am able to access other websites.

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 28, 2024 9:49 AM

1 reply

Sep 28, 2024 6:34 PM in response to Techcheck2093

Maybe you can try to clear your browser's cache and cookies. If you are using a Mac, you can go to Safari -> Settings -> Privacy -> Manage Website Data, and choose Remove All or directly deleting the data for that specific site. On iOS devices, you can go to Settings, find Safari, and click Clear History and Website Data.

Besides, try using a different browser to see if you can access the site there. Additionally, you can open a private browsing window in Safari by selecting File -> New Private Window, and attempt to access the website again.

Accidentally downloaded “occ” popup. Next steps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.