You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Sequoia Music - Play Next gone from Playlists

Just upgraded to Sequoia. I listen to Music all the time. Prior to Sequoia, I could have a list of songs open by either Artist or Playlists, I could right-click on a song and among the options were Play Next and Play Later. This was great because I could set up a bunch of songs to listen to now. However, after the upgrade, the option is gone when I'm looking at a Playlist. It is available on the left side where I can add the entire Playlist to Play Next, but that's not what I want. I want the ability to select specific songs from the Playlist to listen to now. For example, I have a Playlist of the songs I really like from the 80s. I don't want to listen to all 337 songs in the Playlist, I want to listen to 20 specific songs right now. Can't do that under Sequoia. Bring it back!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 28, 2024 11:26 AM

There are no replies.

Sequoia Music - Play Next gone from Playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.