You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple music issues that need to be addressed on the Mac

• I am a huge apple music fan. I've always valued its smart playlist features and ability to customize my library. However, I've noticed several recurring issues that have hindered my enjoyment of the app.

Main Issues

• Sorting Issues:
    • "When attempting to sort columns in the browser, I often find that it requires multiple clicks to achieve the desired order. This can be frustrating and time-consuming."
    • "A possible solution could be to implement a more responsive sorting mechanism that updates immediately upon clicking a column header."
  • Editing Issues:
    • "When editing a column, the entire row often fills up with empty space, making it difficult to see other relevant information."
    • "This issue can be particularly problematic when working with long playlists or large libraries."
    • "To improve this, Apple could consider limiting the expansion of the editing field to a specific area or preventing the entire row from expanding."
  • Genre Issues:
    • "I've encountered a bug in the info view when changing genres. The genre field doesn't auto-fill, and even after manually selecting the correct genre, it's often logged incorrectly."
    • "This can lead to inconsistencies in my music organization and make it difficult to find specific tracks or albums."
    • "A potential fix could be to implement a more reliable genre recognition system that automatically fills in the genre based on the artist or album information."

• "While I appreciate Apple Music's overall features and functionality, these recurring issues have significantly impacted my user experience. I hope that these problems can be addressed in future updates to make Apple Music an even more enjoyable and efficient platform for music lovers."

editing issues

sorting issue

genre error

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 30, 2024 6:19 PM

There are no replies.

Apple music issues that need to be addressed on the Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.