You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Issue with Safari on iPhone while accessing IPTV Website

I've been encountering a peculiar issue while using the Safari browser on my Apple devices. Whenever I try to access this specific website which is Magistv, the website either loads very slowly or certain elements don't display correctly. I've tested this on multiple Apple devices, including my iPhone and iPad, and the problem seems consistent across all of them.

I've checked the same website on other browsers and non-Apple devices, and it works perfectly fine. It seems like the issue is specific to Safari or perhaps other Apple-related software configurations.

I've already tried clearing my browser cache, restarting my devices, and updating to the latest iOS and Safari versions, but the problem persists.

Could this be an issue with how Safari handles certain web technologies, or is there a specific setting on Apple devices that might be causing this? Any guidance or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 1, 2024 11:15 PM

There are no replies.

Issue with Safari on iPhone while accessing IPTV Website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.