You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Music Web Player no longer shows recently added songs

The Library>Songs list no longer shows any new songs I add on Music.Apple.com. I have no issues on the Itunes client nor on the apple music app on my phone. I mainly use the web player for Apple Music in my browser. I have turned "Sync Library" on and off multiple times. I have reset cookies and my cache. I have tried different web browsers. No matter what I try, my apple music browser player DOES NOT show any new songs I add to my library. I have tried to add/remove songs from all 3 platforms and it still does not sync correctly with music.apple.com. Even though both itunes and the apple music app show the correct liked songs. This has been going on for over 2 weeks. It is insanely annoying as again, I mainly use the web player and I mainly shuffle my library. I do not understand why these are not synced across all libraries.

Windows

Posted on Oct 2, 2024 7:56 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music Web Player no longer shows recently added songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.