You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Songs in Playlist "not currently available..."

I created a playlist in Music on my MBP. I can listen to all of the songs in the playlist in Music on my MBP. But when I sync the playlist to my iPhone 16 Pro Max, about half of the songs are grayed out, and selecting them beings up the error message: "This item is not currently available in your region or country"

Why?! Mind you, these songs can be played on my iPhone from the Songs section of the Library. They just can't be played in the playlist. So part of my question is how to fix this. But the bigger question is why is Apple trying to prevent me from playing my purchased music "in certain regions or countries" at all? (Bad enough that they seem to be trying to control access to music I purchased from them, but they apparently haven't even implemented their access control code properly since these are all songs I purchased in the US and I am currently in the US.)

iPhone 16 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 3, 2024 7:08 PM

There are no replies.

Songs in Playlist "not currently available..."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.