You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why can’t I transfer videos to my IPod touch gen 2?

I have an iPod touch gen 2 (MC) and I use it to play music. I tried to transfer a video from a website but it didn’t work. I used another website to downscale the video but it still didnt work. At this point, I tried looking up what to do, and found that I have to “convert for iPod/iPhone”. Even after this, it still didn’t work. My computer is a decent one, so I don’t think that’s the issue. When I drag the video from my library over to the iPod in iTunes, nothing happens. If my iPod is on, then it will very briefly show a “sync in progress” message, but no progress bar will appear on iTunes. I can still transfer music to the iPod perfectly fine, but not movies. I have checked that my iPod has enough storage, and it does, since it’s a small video. I have the most recent version of iTunes on my pc, so it’s not that. I should mention that my pc is a windows pc. I am using a third party cable, but I can transfer music perfectly fine with it. Please help.

iPod touch

Posted on Oct 4, 2024 6:25 AM

There are no replies.

Why can’t I transfer videos to my IPod touch gen 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.