You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Just Drag extension stopped working in Sequoia!

Been using the Just Drag safari extension for a couple of years now. It is a great little gesture to open links in new tabs in Safari. After updating to Sequoia it seems to stop working. I tried everything. Turned it off and on, uninstalled, multiple restarts, just updated to 15.0.1 today and it still doesn't work. I thought maybe the app is broken so I installed a similar app called Khigo and that doesn't work either 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm starting to think it is has to do with the new Safari/MacOS. I searched around but didn't find anyone running into this issue. Would appreciate if someone has got any input on this...

MacBook Air, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 4, 2024 7:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2024 10:27 AM

It seems to me you did everything reasonable, so it's a question for those respective Safari Extension developers.

Developers have had many months to prepare for Sequoia, and if they didn't get all their bugs ironed out by now they may lack the motivation to do so. It may be up to you to provide that motivation.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2024 10:27 AM in response to Hamood.3

It seems to me you did everything reasonable, so it's a question for those respective Safari Extension developers.

Developers have had many months to prepare for Sequoia, and if they didn't get all their bugs ironed out by now they may lack the motivation to do so. It may be up to you to provide that motivation.

Just Drag extension stopped working in Sequoia!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.