You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Why can't I increase the number of songs (my music) in a Genius Playlist in Music ver 1.5.0.174?

I have a huge number of Genius Playlists and today I went to refresh one of them. When I did, I noticed that there were only 25 songs in the list and I have always made my Playlists 100 songs long. There is a note in Help in Apple Music saying you can select the number of songs you want from the dropdown. Here is the note:

• Change the maximum number of songs in a Genius Playlist: Click next to the song total, then choose a number from the pop-up menu.

There is no dropdown nor is there a Song Total where there used to be one. There is one at the bottom of the playlist but it's unclickable.

Does anyone know about this and is there a fix? Am I stuck with the existing playlists I have and only short new ones?

Thanks

MacBook Pro (2021)

Posted on Oct 6, 2024 2:38 PM

There are no replies.

Why can't I increase the number of songs (my music) in a Genius Playlist in Music ver 1.5.0.174?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.