You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Buttons in the MacBook is unresponsive

Website Glitches:

• The application page frequently crashes or takes too long to load.
  • Certain buttons (e.g., "Submit" or "Next") are unresponsive.

Eligibility Criteria Confusion:

• The eligibility criteria are not clearly stated. It is unclear if I qualify based on the outlined requirements.

Document Upload Issues:

• I am unable to upload required documents. The file formats accepted are not mentioned clearly, and attempts to upload PDFs or images result in errors.

Application Confirmation:

• After submitting my application, I did not receive a confirmation email or message, leaving me uncertain if my application was successfully submitted.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 7, 2024 3:24 AM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2024 9:57 PM in response to jaso143

Hi jaso143

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: Application : Buttons in the MacBook is unresponsive

Wondering which MacBook model, which MacOS version, and which browser you are using.

(Keeping the MacOS updated to the newest compatible MacOS version often improves difficulties.

You can check for updates in System Settings (or Preferences) > General > Software Updates.)

It is also unclear whether the website, eigibility, upload, and application issues are Apple-related.

Eg:

Some websites are tailored for specific browsers, and do not perform as well with other browsers.

(Depends on the website-developer's ability to ensure whether their site functions in all browsers.)

Often you can find the preferred browser info., in the help / support pages on the particular website.

Re: "The application page frequently crashes"

If Safari browser is in use:

See: If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your Mac - Apple Support

Eg: says: "Check VPN or other security software:

If you installed VPN or other software that monitors or interacts with your network connections, that software could affect your use of the website or the internet. Learn about network issues related to VPN and other software. "

Unnecessary third-party (non-Apple) apps like ad-blockers, virus checkers, cleaners and the like often cause issues. Try turning them off or use uninstallers from their developers.

Any necessary third-party apps need to be kept up-to-date to remain compatible.

All the best :-)

Buttons in the MacBook is unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.