You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Last Update Problem

Previously, when I was not satisfied with the sound of a track, I could make the necessary changes to the beat or vocals and upload my own version of the song to my library. This process was synced through the cloud and within a minute the updated track appeared on my iPhone.

However, after the last update, the \ error occurred in the cloud status. It occurs when loading tracks that are already present in Apple Music. If I upload songs that aren't available in Apple Music, the file is skipped by the cloud, and the download process is the same as before — within a minute on my iPhone.

I wonder if this is an update error or if it's intentional?

For me, the function of adding my own versions of various compositions is extremely important. Developers, please very much ask you to restore the previous functionality!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 7, 2024 2:55 PM

There are no replies.

Last Update Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.