You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Web Pages Not Displayed Properly

My iPad just recently quit displaying web pages properly. For selected sites, it enlarges a portion of the web page, making it impossible to get to other portions, like log in screens. With Amazon, it seems to display all screens correctly exception books. The book description is enlarged to cover the entire screen and can’t be minimized, making it impossible to access purchase buttons.

I just tried to log into a different account and experienced a similar problem where it enlarged information about permissions and completely obscured the log in credentials screens.

I’ve checked all my settings and even took the drastic step of returning the iPad to the default settings, changing from Safari search engine to Chrome, etc., but nothing is changing the way these sites come up. Has anyone else experienced this issue and, if so, were you able to fix it?

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Oct 8, 2024 1:06 PM

There are no replies.

Web Pages Not Displayed Properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.