You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Music not working on iPad after changing region.

Recently moved from Japan to Indonesia and I changed my apple account region from Japan to Indonesia, so far there is no problem with anything on my iPhone. I can and have been listening to music from Apple music on my iPhone.

Today I tried to play a song from Apple music in my iPad but it said 'This Apple Account is only valid for use in the Indonesian Store'. Some songs aren't available too in my iPad, but is available in my iPhone. Both are using the same Apple account. It seems like the Apple music store in my iPad is still the Japanese store. However when I try to change regions in my iPad Apple music store/app store/settings, all of them said Indonesia.

I already ended my Japanese Apple music subscription and currently subscribing the Indonesian one.

How do I fix this?

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

Posted on Oct 9, 2024 5:27 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music not working on iPad after changing region.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.