You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I zoom in view in Apple Mail on my MacBook Pro?

I don't see a way to zoom the view while using Apple Mail on a MacBook Pro. Typically, you can zoom the view of a window by using the cmd+ or cmd- key combinations, but these have no effect on an Apple Mail window. The default text is too small for me to comfortably read. Note that I am not talking about changing the font size within an email. I know how to change the font size in an email. I am talking about changing the zoom setting for an entire window in Apple Mail. If this feature doesn't exist, please make this feature available for those of us who struggle to read small text.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 9, 2024 4:47 PM

3 replies

Oct 10, 2024 1:11 PM in response to AlWeir

Using the Command+ key combination will only zoom the email viewing panel within the window. It does not zoom the entire window. So the list of emails does not zoom. Also, if you open a window to draft a new email, the Command+ key combination does not zoom the contents of that window. The default text size is very small, as are the buttons (font, bold, italics, etc.).

How can I zoom in view in Apple Mail on my MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.