You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Music not working on Android on mobile data

I have an Android phone, with Apple Music and recently I have found consistently the app not working when on mobile data.

It appears as though there is no signal and the music won't load, but when I check the signal, there is more than enough most of the time full bars and other apps like the internet, pinterest and even spotify is working fine.

It almost is as though, it will start working and then whilst I'm driving as soon as the area changes, it stops working like it has no signal, but like I said all other apps including spotify work.

I have tried loads of troubleshooting, making sure my phone software and the app is up to date.

I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

It's so frustrating as I hate listening to the radio or spotify because of the ads, but it is becoming unbearable to the point that if I can't get it fixed, I will cancel my Apple subscription and get a Spotify subscription instead.

Can anyone help or has anyone else experienced the same problem?

M70B,

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 2:23 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music not working on Android on mobile data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.