You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Yahoo email not updating on iPhone 14 after iOS 18 update

Every time I open the mail app, it says connecting and then updated just now, but there is nothing new since Monday before I updated. But junk emails are still going to the junk folder. I’m still receiving email on my Exchange and iCloud accounts. I was able to send a test email from my Yahoo to my Exchange account. I updated my iPad to iOS 17.don’t remember the exact version. Yahoo emails are still coming through there.

iPhone 12, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 7:52 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2024 8:52 AM in response to Danny9400

Danny9400 wrote:

Every time I open the mail app, it says connecting and then updated just now, but there is nothing new since Monday before I updated. But junk emails are still going to the junk folder. I’m still receiving email on my Exchange and iCloud accounts. I was able to send a test email from my Yahoo to my Exchange account. I updated my iPad to iOS 17.don’t remember the exact version. Yahoo emails are still coming through there.

Restart your phone.

Delete and re-add the account.

Reach out to yahoo support or look at their help site.

Yahoo email not updating on iPhone 14 after iOS 18 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.