You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

"Calendar is locked due to account maintenance" "Calendar is currently unavailable" when accessing icloud.com my web browser

This has started to occur over the last 2 weeks. It is not a Microsoft issue, a device issue, a browser issue. Restarting works for an hour then when accessing my calendar again on my desktop I can sometimes access the calendar but when I try to do anything I get this error. OR I cannot access the calendar at all and get this message. I noticed this was addressed on this forum 2 years ago with no answer from Apple. I need my calendar to work. Please do not send me thru a bunch of hoops and try to blame a 3rd party. Apple needs to fix this as I know I am not the only one with this issue.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 10, 2024 2:58 PM

3 replies

"Calendar is locked due to account maintenance" "Calendar is currently unavailable" when accessing icloud.com my web browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.