You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to prevent iCloud emails from going to spam?

all emails from my icloud account are going to recipient spam/junk folders irrespective of who the recipient is! Is there a way for me to ensure that emails do not get diverted to recipient spam/junk folders - I will otherwise have to stop using my icloud address!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 11, 2024 5:55 AM

5 replies

Oct 11, 2024 4:44 PM in response to GD-DO

Sorry; I misunderstood. Does this happen to all the recipients or a subset of them?

If the latter, their mail provider must be flagging your email address (I'm assuming that your recipients do not have their own mail rules in place.) Ask your recipients to add you to their safe sender list.

Oct 12, 2024 1:57 AM in response to 6x6

it seems to happen to all recipients - not a subset!

It's even the case when I reply to emails which have been received by me.

I'm essentially trying to establish why my icloud messages would be diverted to spam/junk when my other email address accounts do not!

I would also be interested to know if others have experienced similar issues and if so whether or not they managed to resolve the problem.

How to prevent iCloud emails from going to spam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.