You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

No Internet Connection warning

I have an iPhone 14, OSvs 17.7.

I have a home wifi through Spectrum.

Two days ago I received a warning message on my phone that I was connected to my router, but I was not connected to the Internet. I went in to System Settings, Wifi and sure enough, under my wifi connection was an error message No Internet Connection.

I can access the internet through my cell connection.

I have multiple devices at home including a Mac and an iPad. Both of those devices are accessing the Internet through my wifi connection as usual.

When I go to work, I can access my work wifi and access the Internet as usual through that network on my phone.

I have checked my wifi and network setting for my phone and compared them to my Mac and iPad. I cannot find any settings that would cause my phone to hit the router but not reach out to the Internet. I cannot understand why my other devices work or why my phone works as expected on other wifi networks.

I have done the normal things: turned off and restarted the phone; forgot and re-signed into the wifi connection; done cold restarts on my router and cable modem.

Any other suggestions as to why this is happening and how to address it?

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 11, 2024 1:39 PM

There are no replies.

No Internet Connection warning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.