You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Guitar Plug-ins - not able to monitor when playing / recording. Only on playback.

Hi.

LogicPro 10.8 and 11. Ventura. ZOOM Tac-2 Interface. Monitoring turned on. Core audio on. Audio settings correct. Until recently I could monitor my guitar tracks, including plug-ins. (Sometimes the plug-ins could only be monitored when recording ?) Currently all software and assigned plug-ins can be monitored at all times. Guitar tracks can not. I can hear the guitar through the interface when Logic is not running. I can see the Logic track level meter responding to the guitar input and it records perfectly. But I can no longer monitor this guitar 'on the fly', which makes it impossible to correctly add effects while recording during project playback.

Help would be fantastic please.

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 13.6

Posted on Oct 11, 2024 8:04 PM

There are no replies.

Guitar Plug-ins - not able to monitor when playing / recording. Only on playback.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.