You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPpd Classic 120 GB. Can I use it today to add new tunes in it?

I have today 10000 tunes in my iPod Classic 120 GB. Why can I not today add more tunes when I have 70+ more Free GB left?

Posted on Oct 11, 2024 9:36 PM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2024 2:21 AM in response to lennart293

Without more information from you, we don't know.

For example:

• have you signed up for the Apple Music service (the subscription service), even just for the trail period?
    • If you haven't signed up for Apple Music, have you installed the new apps designed to replace iTunes, that is Apple Music the app (yes, I know, the same name. It wouldn't have been my choice), Apple TV or Apple Devices?
    • if it's neither of the above scenarios, are you using iTunes (on a Windows PC or older Mac), or are you using a newer Mac with Finder, rather than iTunes?
    • if you're using iTunes, which method are you using to add more music; is it Sync Entire Library or is it Sync selected playlist, artists, albums and genres

iPpd Classic 120 GB. Can I use it today to add new tunes in it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.