You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Unknown memory device that I cannot remove. # hacked and This is admin now in that device? REset ALL HOW?

Unknown memory device that I cannot remove. # hacked and This is admin now in that device? REset ALL HOW? Macbook Pro 2017 intel. ALSO memory 513gb to over 1000 couse of this Disk devise and I have likw 3 safari, appstore x4 everything was disguise as Apple apps .. that disk is full 500gb So wtf should I do? Photos they send my mail everywhere, keys for crypto, laptop, and id also is total.. BY PRESSING MAP on mac activites FACETIME and inside keyboard is softfare that records everithing I type. ( Found that also ) Micks are open but accsess not granted gps open.. 2 iphppysfone and mac.. HOW TO CLEAN? ---is this normal and who did I ****? 41 login sametime.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 12, 2024 5:00 AM

1 reply

Unknown memory device that I cannot remove. # hacked and This is admin now in that device? REset ALL HOW?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.