You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Music, same AppleID on three devices but two can't play any songs due to country error

Hi, I recently moved from Germany to Spain. I let my subscriptions run out, then switched the Apple ID country to Spain, and resubscribed to Apple Music Family Package (all on iPhone). Now my iPhone works perfectly fine but my MacBook and iPad play almost no songs at all, even from the recommendations with this error message:

"You are signed in with an Apple Account that is not valid for use in the German Store.  You may only purchase music from the Spanish Store with this Apple Account." ... but it doesn't even play the official Apple Music Spain Top 100 playlist.

The Apple ID on all devices are the same and the country in the settings on all devices is set to Spain. It looks like my linked App Store on MacBook and iPhone broke when I switched countries on my iPhone for the AppleID. Does anyone know a fix?

Cheers

Posted on Oct 13, 2024 6:11 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music, same AppleID on three devices but two can't play any songs due to country error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.