You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Music for Alexa its not available for my country

I have an Amazon Echo Dot (5th Gen) device and when I try to activate the account for the Apple Music Skill, I got the error "Apple Music for Alexa its not available for my country". I'm in Czech Republic and my Apple Music account works fine on my iPhone. My kid received Alexa as present one year ago and since then we cannot use it to play music we already pay for subscription on Apple.

I opened case with Amazon for this issue and I was told that the limitation is from apple side and that Apple Music for Alexa is only available in Austria, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.

What makes the difference that some countries are more privileged than others and how can we get all equal with the same rights? :)

Thanks

iPhone 15, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 14, 2024 6:12 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music for Alexa its not available for my country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.