You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Music for Windows: How do I turn off Album ratings without turning off song ratings?

I've noticed that many of my songs, even those unplayed are now rated even though I never rated them. It looks like album ratings are changing my song ratings? I do not want my albums (or songs) rated automatically by Apple! Seems like a violation of my privacy and your privacy policies!

Something recently changed that removed many of my unrated songs. I've been working through them and on 9/9/24 I had 4185 unrated songs. On 10/6 I only showed 1427. I may have rated a few dozen but definitely not 2500+! I track this in a smart playlist with live updating and did not make any changes to the playlist.

So how do I turn off Album ratings without removing my song ratings?

Apple Music 1.5.0.155 (1.1280.39681.0)

Posted on Oct 14, 2024 4:03 PM

1 reply

Apple Music for Windows: How do I turn off Album ratings without turning off song ratings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.