You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple debuts the first scripted film captured in Apple Immersive Video and reveals new immersive films for Apple Vision Pro. Learn more >

Is Apple vision pro will be right for me if will use it as my windows 11 laptop screen and debian (no gui)?

Hello I have a problem because I want to order in the future apple vision pro because I have small desk on which stand Acer nitro 5, t flight hotas one, and usb mouse then finding a good screen for now my laptop and if will have my new salon will have a new desk for second debian computer (does require SSH client available in app store?) But I'm looking for the right vr wallpaper when will coding or play some games but I heared about a one experience called submerged (my dad love historical movies about submarines but this will can't watch) when will be fighting with the ender dragon in minecraft the environment will be from this experience but will I ever be able to order to the poland from official apple store but only by 12 month payment? Because there so expensive models including from 256gb to the 1tb but 12 month is the only cheaper way but still no cheaper

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 12:12 AM

There are no replies.

Is Apple vision pro will be right for me if will use it as my windows 11 laptop screen and debian (no gui)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.