You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I cannot update Apple Card for payment.

I have tried calling apple card, goldman sachs, and no one can seem to give me an answer as to why I cannot select my apple card as form of payment on my apple account. My Card/Account has not been banned, representatives have sign in remotely and last time I spoke with them , they said that a manager is supposed to call me to help. I am two days still waiting for that call. Has anyone deal with this issue before?

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 7:19 AM

12 replies

Oct 15, 2024 11:37 AM in response to Jeff Donald

You need your Apple Card MasterCard to be the default card in your Apple Account (formerly Apple ID). Please follow the path and screenshots below,

> iPhone > Settings > Apple Account (your name near top of screen) > Payment & Shipping > Face ID > Edit (link in upper right corner of screen > Apple Card press and hold 3 horizontal bars near right edge of screen > while pressing and holding move to top of list of Payment Methods.

I cannot update Apple Card for payment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.