You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Disappointment Regarding iPad Mini 7 Release

I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with how the release of the iPad Mini 7 was handled. As an avid follower of Apple products, I had been eagerly awaiting the announcement of the iPad Mini 7. However, despite waiting for the event, no information about its release was provided, which led me to purchase the iPad Mini 6 in mid-September.

Now, just a short while later, I discover that the iPad Mini 7 has been quietly released, featuring significant upgrades such as 8GB of RAM (up from 4GB) and the A17 Pro chip (a substantial improvement over the A15). What's even more upsetting is that the 256GB Wi-Fi model of the iPad Mini 7 is being sold at a price nearly 2 million VND (~100 USD) cheaper than the previous one.

I feel deceived by the lack of communication and transparency from Apple regarding upcoming product releases. I could have made a more informed decision had this information been available earlier. This situation has left me questioning my loyalty to Apple, and I am hesitant to purchase any more of your products in the future.

iPad mini (6th generation)

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 7:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 7:31 AM

Hello~ You are addressing other forum members like yourself and not Apple. You will be better served clicking on below and letting Apple know your thoughts…

Product Feedback - Apple

I personally don’t find that any of Apple’s releases are done “quietly”.

~Katana-San~

1 reply

Disappointment Regarding iPad Mini 7 Release

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.