You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

IPAD Not Connecting to Local Sites

I have an old Gen 2 IPAD running IOS 9.3.5. It was working fine but was getting slow. I did a full reset. I have home automations running on Node-Red using a Raspberry Pi. I also have a 3D printer connected to Octopi also on a Raspberry Pi. Both are connected to my WiFi network. I can connect to these using my PC, phone and newer IPAD. The old Gen 2 IPAD connects to the same WiFi and I can browse the internet. However, it will not connect these local sites. I am certain that it did connect before the reset but do not know what IOS version it was running on. I have tried to connect using the local ip address and the .local address. Using octopi.local, I get the log on screen but after that the page stays blank. I would like to be able to run my 3D printer with this IPAD as it seems a shame to throw it away.

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 9:52 AM

There are no replies.

IPAD Not Connecting to Local Sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.