You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to apply to Apple Credit Card

I don’t know how to apply, because the Wallet App in my account does not let me do the application.

Posted on Oct 15, 2024 9:15 PM

1 reply

Oct 16, 2024 3:21 AM in response to roigannette

Do you meet the requirements to apply for Apple Card MasterCard?

>>See if you're eligible

• To be eligible to apply for Apple Card, you must be 18 years old or older, depending on where you live.
  • You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
  • Your device must be compatible with Apple Pay. See which devices are compatible with Apple Pay
  • Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, or macOS.
  • You need to be signed in to your Apple Account on your device and use two-factor authentication.
  • If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card. Learn how to lift your credit freeze.
  • You might need to verify your identity with a Driver's License or State-issued photo ID.<<

How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

How to apply to Apple Credit Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.