You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iCloud for Windows continually popping up

As the title says. I'm logged in, no issue with password or rejected credentials. The product has always worked just fine on this PC, but started randomly popping up every 10 - 60 seconds after a recent update. I've tried all prior suggestions to log out of iCloud and back in again, always painful as the product doesn't want to sync with Outlook if your Default account is IMAP (which everyone uses).

I've found several other threads of other users having the same problem, and the best advice so far from Apple is to disable the product. Well, that's not really a solution, for those who actually need it to keep their calendars sync'd.

Apple, please help with this issue! It's apparently a common problem, if anyone cares to check many past threads on the same subject.

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 5:18 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud for Windows continually popping up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.