You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Apple Card credit reporting issue

I've had a card for 3 years. Had it set-up on autopay and have had no issues since day one. However, I was being charged a $2.99 fee each month and the bank account I had setup for autopay was hacked. I had to close that account and re-open a new one. Of course, during that time of re-establishing and re-doing all of my auto-payments, direct-deposits, etc. they tried to draft the $2.99 payment and it was returned as a result of the closure of the account due to hacking/fraud. My credit score has dropped significantly as a result of this as it was above 800 prior to this occurring. I have contacted the issuing bank but they said, sorry for your luck but we are still reporting it as accurate. Anyone have any ideas about how to get to someone who can make a better (more human) decision? I've already talked to 2 managers at Goldman Sachs Bank but they said its a "back office decision and there is no way to talk to them". This is very frustrating as I had almost perfect credit and this is something that happened to me not that I caused. And its for $2.99. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 1:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 2:36 PM

If you're saying that you missed a payment, that's going to be hard to clear without the passage of time.

4 replies

Apple Card credit reporting issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.