You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Gmail account security issues with unknown devices and IP addresses

I have closed all browsers. I don’t have my gmail account logged into the MAIL app on my iPad. My iPad is named KNP iPad. I have 2 sessions logged into on this device. And there is another device called “MAC” I have 16 sessions on this device.

I have had major problems with security for the past 3 years. It is ruining my life.

At the bottom of my Gmail account it says account activity- when In click on it it shows my current browser and “Authorized Application” with a different IP adddress. I look up the IP address 54.174.28.145 and it says this is Amazon Technologies Inc. in Ashburn Virginia.

Another unknown IP address is listed as Authorized Application: 15.181.3.92

Amazon technologies.

This has been going on for 3 years.

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 18

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 10:21 PM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2024 6:32 PM in response to Sullen_girl99

Most likely you use Log in with Google for a number of websites, an option that many sites offer, because Google pays them to. If you are absolutely sure you have never done that then your Google account has been hacked. Change your Google/gmail password and add 2 factor authentication to your Google account.

Oh, and this has nothing to do with your iPhone or Mac.

Gmail account security issues with unknown devices and IP addresses

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.