You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Path to Apple Card issue.

I got the invite for the Path to Apple Card and when I follow the instructions on the email, the option to select sign up for the program is not showing up for me. I called the number on the email 8**-***-***3, and I keep getting the run around and transferred between Apple Support agents and Goldman Sachs agents. Like, what is going on? I am just trying to enroll in the program that was offered to me, and I only have 6 more days left to do it.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 16 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 17, 2024 8:08 AM

7 replies

Oct 17, 2024 10:03 AM in response to disgruntledapplelover

That’s possibly the issue. It’s never advisable to use a beta on a primary device. Do you have another device you can log into and try to do Path to Apple?

When you go to a website, the server can note the OS version and other software such as browser type and version. It’s easy to get an error if your specific OS version is not outside the accepted version. Why is something like this in place? To prevent fraudsters that may be using jailbroken devices and other issues that may result.

Path to Apple Card issue.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.